New products still burning up lanes
Jul 02, 2009
Ebonite staff players continue heating up the lanes with this season’s new releases
Mike Bixler, of Albany, N.Y., had a 289-289-279=857 series recently with an Ebonite Evolve.
• Ray Edwards had the first staff 300 Game recently with Evolve.
• Bobby Robinson bowled a 300 with the Lane Breaker during league on June 17.
• Steve Pavlinko bowled a 299 with the Evolve at Brunswick Zone, Deptford, N.Y. on June 16.
• Ryan May bowled an 805 series (279-248-278) with the Magic Touch at Hanover Bowling Center on June 13.
• Ray Edwards bowled a 300 with the Magic Touch at Bowl Long Island, Patchogue, N.Y. on June 9.
• Ray Edwards bowled a 300 with the Lane Breaker at Bowl Long Island, Patchogue, N.Y. on June 9.
• Frank Gray recently had back-to-back 300 games with Magic Touch.
« Go Back